Technical University of Crete, Chania, Greece
17-21 July 2023
Under the auspices of the International Society for Relativistic Quantum Information
The International Society for Relativistic Quantum Information organizes the 13th annual conference on Relativistic Quantum Information (North).
The conference will take place at the Technical University of Crete, Chania, Greece from July 17th to 21st of July.
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- QFT in curved spacetime and black hole information
- Foundations of relativistic quantum field theories
- Information in QFT and quantum gravity
- Interface between quantum physics and gravity
- Quantum-foundation experiments (tabletop and space)
- Causal structure and quantum theory
- Analogue gravity
1st call for abstracts (deadline March 25th)
The abstract submission for the 13th annual conference on Relativistic Quantum Information (North) is now open. Please submit your abstracts here, according to the instructions, before March 25th.
Notifications of acceptance for all talks and poster presentations will be e-mailed before March 31st.
We are looking forward to see you in Chania!